As a local Memphis roofing contractor for over 20 years,I have bared witness to many roofing companies coming and going. It presses the question in my mind, what has made us different? What makes us special? Why has Memphis accepted us as their choice roofing contractor? The answer for us is simple. It is in a phrase that has been pressed upon each and every estimator, and employee. “Under promise and over deliver”- that phrase runs through the veins of our estimating team. I hear it often – companies touting the fact that they have an A rating with the Better Business Bureau. Granted, for a roofing contractor, this is an amazing feat in and of itself. It is regarded as something sacred. I guess as a value in our civilization, it is a grade of an importance. But, does it not go deeper than that? We should be worried about the grade as contractors. If we took care of the “under promise and over deliver” forgotten concept, the grade would be a concern that would vanish.
Ethics and roofing, this phrase is almost an oxymoron. At Roof Pro, LLC we purposely do not advertise “insurance claim specialist”, or “we can get your insurance company to give you a free roof”. We can certainly handle an insurance claim for your roof damage, but let’s examine the second quote. Ladies and gentlemen, this very statement is viewed by the insurance commission as insurance fraud. In the insurance industry, there is no such thing as a free roof. You are required by your policy to pay your predetermined deductible in the event a claim is filed against your policy. If you or your chosen contractor attempts to circumvent your deductible requirements, harsh financial and even jail time penalties could be awaiting you. Not to mention you stand a 50-50 chance of being dropped by your insurance company, and most certainly skyrocketing premiums.
We have personally been witness to some acts of severe moral lapse. We recommend that all customers get three bids for their upcoming project. We have performed estimates on homes and left the quote on the front door as requested, only to be told by the homeowner that our estimate was removed and replaced by a competitor’s estimate. We have never tolerated such actions from our employees, nor will we ever remove, or even view any other competitors bid left upon your property.
I would be willing to bet you’ve never heard these things from a roofing contractor before. The reason why is- it is always about the bottom line. But why? Why can’t there be a company that can actually cares about their customers? I’m here to tell you there is. It’s us, Roof Pro.
I would like to make some very bold promises to you.
- #1 We promise to never sell you a product or service you do not need.
- #2 We promise to do no harm, meaning we won’t file a bogus insurance claim that will cause your insurance to skyrocket or be canceled.
- 3# We promise to beat any licensed and insured competitors price for like materials and labor for a new roof installation, period. And to ensure we do not lose your business due to price, we will in addition to beating our competitors price, we will lower our price by an additional $250.
- 4# We promise to beat any licensed and insured competitors price for like materials and labor, for any roof repair, period. And to ensure we do not lose your business due to price, we will in addition to beating our competitors price, we will lower our price by an additional 5%.
- 5# We promise you the best customer service and warranty in the industry.
We humbly ask you to choose a roofing professional that cares about you and your home. For your home or your business
Roof Pro, LLC
The estimate is free, the service is priceless.